"Earth's crammed with heaven, And every common bush afire with God, But only he who sees takes off his shoes, The rest sit 'round it and pluck blackberries."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Aurora Leigh
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Aunt Jessica's Wedding
We spent the last weekend in Las Vegas for Aunt Jessica's wedding. We had a great time.
Waiting outside the Temple for the bride and groom.
Danny and Jessica Woodbury!
With all the nieces and nephews. Quite the picture. From left: Ava, Evan, Ezra, Russell, Meg, Elise, Skylar.
All of your pictures from the wedding are so cute. I love grandpa dancing with Ellie, and the three little girls in their dresses. Put some pictures of Ellie's recital up!
Hi Justin, I found your blog through a maze of links. I've checked out Shelley's blog too. It's really fun to see people change and see their cute kids. What a wonderful family you have! I love your blog colors and layout - one of the coolest I've seen. Jamie did a good job! Lindsay Lewis
2 comments:
All of your pictures from the wedding are so cute. I love grandpa dancing with Ellie, and the three little girls in their dresses. Put some pictures of Ellie's recital up!
Hi Justin,
I found your blog through a maze of links. I've checked out Shelley's blog too. It's really fun to see people change and see their cute kids. What a wonderful family you have! I love your blog colors and layout - one of the coolest I've seen. Jamie did a good job!
Lindsay Lewis
Post a Comment