
I found this recipe (and photo) on Pioneer Woman, courtesy of her Tasty Kitchen, courtesy of "Brandielle."
Honestly, Justin and I eat it weekly. It is part of my breastfeeding, eat as much as you can in order not to wither away regime. I plan on it being part of my eat this every week or life is not worth living regime.
Reasons for enjoying this recipe:
It is easy.
It is quick.
It has very few ingredients.
It has very few dishes.
It makes me happy.
This means I can decide to make it after the girls go to bed and it will be ready in under thirty minutes.
It goes like this:
(Yes, I have it memorized)
Preheat oven to 425.
Spray 2 custard cups with cooking spray.
Melt 2, 1 oz chocolate squares (semi-sweet) with 1/4 cup butter. (I do not post healthy recipes as a general rule).
Add 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
Mix in 1 egg and 1 egg yolk.
Add 3 T of flour.
Pour in cups.
Bake for 14 minutes.
Let sit.
Take knive around edge, turn upside down, and serve with whipped cream. (It can also be served with ice cream, but it is better with whipped cream. Even according to Justin, and he loves ice cream.)
Save dishes for following morning (but don't tell Aunt Penny).
The end.
I love this recipe. You should love it too.
2 comments:
Sounds almost easy enough for me to try!!! And i am on that eat as much as i can as to not wither away regime also!! I will give it a go this week...thanks!
And I was being so good. All my resolve has gone out the window. I'm making and eating this right away. Oh, chocolate.
Post a Comment