"Earth's crammed with heaven, And every common bush afire with God, But only he who sees takes off his shoes, The rest sit 'round it and pluck blackberries."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Aurora Leigh
Thursday, September 30, 2010
E at Soccer... Week 3
E(When they bring out the snacks after soccer): "This is my FAVORITE part of soccer."
well... there's no hiding behing it now, Jamie. E... is a normal kids after all. :) Despite the pink pants for soccer. Sure miss you, hope all is well!
I love hearing/reading about your soccer snips here. The other day, we missed Soccer because "I" forgot to bring Jimmy's cleats, and all he had on were thongs. We were already late, so I told him we would just play in the backyard tonight instead. He was fine with it until he realized he would miss out on the official soccer treats. Then the crying started "But I wanted my treat!!!! Waaaaaaa!!!!"
hey 4 yrs into soccer and that was ALWAYS lizzie's favorite part. olivia just likes running around the field ...if there were NO kicking involved-she would be a STAR soccer player!d
3 comments:
well... there's no hiding behing it now, Jamie. E... is a normal kids after all. :) Despite the pink pants for soccer. Sure miss you, hope all is well!
I love hearing/reading about your soccer snips here. The other day, we missed Soccer because "I" forgot to bring Jimmy's cleats, and all he had on were thongs. We were already late, so I told him we would just play in the backyard tonight instead. He was fine with it until he realized he would miss out on the official soccer treats. Then the crying started "But I wanted my treat!!!! Waaaaaaa!!!!"
hey 4 yrs into soccer and that was ALWAYS lizzie's favorite part. olivia just likes running around the field ...if there were NO kicking involved-she would be a STAR soccer player!d
Post a Comment