I don't always put videos online, because I don't often watch them myself. I guess I am not patient enough. Still, I meant to post this on Valentine's Day. Yes, I am a tad bit behind lately. The second video is another one from M and GQ. They are such good friends. While I have been pregnant forever, and I don't have room in my car, and pretty much it would be insane... I would love to have siblings that were as close as they are again. They tend each other for the majority of the day and really enjoy each other. Don't worry, everybody has voted 'no' to that particular bit of craziness on my part.
1 comment:
Grandma Christensen and Grandma Paula have been watching these videos over and over today after church!!!
YOU MAKE US SO VERY HAPPY!!!!
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
love,
Grandma Paula
Post a Comment