"Earth's crammed with heaven, And every common bush afire with God, But only he who sees takes off his shoes, The rest sit 'round it and pluck blackberries."

- Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Aurora Leigh

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Still no worded thoughts....

Here is GQ looking just like himself. I noticed in the last post I called him GW, which is also true, though a little too political for me. So GQ it is.

What does that say about me?

That I'm willing to mock the idea of "GQ," but that I steer clear of GW?

Maybe it just reminds me of basketball. Should it remind me of basketball?

Never mind.




E discovering "Fun Dip" for the very first time while M looks on. Jealous.


Wow. That is one green mouth. Is it bad that I forgot to brush her teeth that night. (Like I do every night, at least I'm good at mornings.)

Never mind, don't answer that question.



This one's not mine, and I shouldn't post it, but I had fun taking the pictures and pretending I knew what I was doing.



Libbi's in charge of showing any more.
And that's that for today.

2 comments:

Fowler family said...

That is such a cute baby in that last shot! She looks like she's giving a peace sign. Nice photography skills Jamie!

The Johnson's said...

I wish she post them soon! All of the pictures are cute, and I enjoyed my visit with GQ aka GW yesterday!