So, on Thursdays I take a ballet class now.
It's been great fun, and it's surprising how much I can still do. And not look too much like an idiot. (Too much.)
But there is still one fact that cannot be erased:
I have had three children.
Oh, yes I have.
And this means when I jump:
up, down, up, down, up, down
I have to concentrate really hard.
On things I did not used to have to concentrate on at all.
I can just hear M now, hands on her hips:
"Mommy, we go on the potty. Not on the floor."
up, down, up, down, up
down
Hopefully the day never actually comes. Hopefully.
9 comments:
i feel your pain... and that's all i'm gonna say about that.
So funny! I thought about doing a blog post on this--for me, it's my kickboxing class. Lots of jumping.
Right there with ya :)
sigh...sadly--see how many of us "get it?"
Oh yes, I understand! I'm so very jealous of your class though, I want to come!
I am laughing out loud. Not lol, but I seriously am. You probably will one day, just a little. Good luck
Kegels...that's all I have to say. :o)
I know what you mean!!
sad part - I will knock my kids out of the way to get to the bathroom first (ugh - having 1 bathroom right now!) because of course as much as I would not want to clean up after them, the other thought is so much worse!
You are hilarious as always!
Post a Comment