"Earth's crammed with heaven, And every common bush afire with God, But only he who sees takes off his shoes, The rest sit 'round it and pluck blackberries."

- Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Aurora Leigh

Sunday, October 31, 2010

GQ Stole A Pumpkin


At Trunk or Treat GQ stole a neighbor's pumpkin... it looked like a ball, so he had a great time. We were glad since he had been screaming up until then.




I had meant to get video of him kicking the soccer ball at our last soccer on Wednesday, but it was SOOOOOO cold, and I am a wimp, so I didn't.




I don't think I could be a real soccer mom. You see, it is always warm at ballet.




So, it is lucky he kicked the pumpkin at Trunk or Treat.


2 comments:

Mark & Bek said...

What a dang cute cutie. Waddling around in his adorable fuzzy snuggly costume kicking a pumpkin.

I like the dog catcher thing.

Paula Wood said...

Technique!!!! I think he is JUST ABOUT ready for the team!
Grandma Paula